Gaia WFS-T Extender Now Available
- Vendor Neutral SDI - Gaia WFS-T is designed to work with any transactional Web Feature Server (WFS). Use services from CubeWerx, Intergraph, GeoServer and more.
- ESRI ArcGIS Server 9.3 - Gaia WFS-T supports ESRI WFS-T using ArcSDE and ArcGIS Server 9.3.
- Easy Enhancement to Gaia - Gaia WFS-T Extenders are easy to use, as with most Extenders no installation is required and any other Extenders can coexist with no problem.
- Save Your Work Anytime - The feature edits are done 'offline' and can be saved to a GSF. When you're ready these changes can be committed to the server in a bulk transaction that includes all insert, update and delete operations.
- Schema Parsing - Configure your WFS-T layer with a one-click operation that reads and analyses the schema behind the scenes.
- Transaction Templates - Each transaction template generated from the schema is configurable and allows validation rules and selection of used properties, thus client enforced data change rules.
- Feature Locking - Some transactional services require a lock operation, others do not. Gaia WFS-T automatically adjusts its process to answer both scenarios.
- Security and proxy tools - Gaia WFS-T supports proxy configurations and secure OGC services.
- Geometry Snapping Tools - A set of snapping tools is included, adding the ability to snap edit nodes and edges to existing geometries in the session.