CarbonTools PRO Update Enhances OGC, Google Support
We are proud to announce the latest and greatest build of CarbonTools PRO.
In addition to many updates and corrections we also added the full source code to our Microsoft and Yahoo content handling assemblies. This release also includes the source code for Gaia 3.2.
The release notes are available here.
Highlights include -
- The CarbonTools.Content.OGC.WFS.QueryBuilder can now override the default 'Within' spatial operator for WFS 1.1.0 feature queries using the new SourceWFS.BoundingBoxSpatialOperator. We did this because there is some disagreement among OGC about whether the default response of a WFS should include everything within the bounding box or whether intersecting the bounding box is adequate.
- We added property a SourceWFS.AutomaticDecompression control
- Lots of updates to the CarbonTools.Windows.Forms Assembly
- We improved handling of local files (e.g. as saved by Google Earth) and updated the internal decompression engine for KMZ
For Gaia 3.2 we've added many new features including -
- The Extender API mechanism
- Ability to select a bounding box filter Spatial Operator when using WFS 1.1.0
- Legend panel
- Labeling option in features properties
- Mouse wheel used to zoom in/out
- Export to 'My Notes' only or layers only to GSF
Check it out.